The informal group includes Evan Smith from Texas Tribune, Chris Tomlinson from Texas Observer, Matt Glazer of Burnt Orange Report, Dan Gillmor from the Knight Center for Digital Media Entrepreneurship, Tom Stites from the Banyan Project, Burt Herman from Storify and Hacks/Hackers, Jennifer 8. Lee of the Knight News Challenge,, Jay Rosen of NYU, and Andrew Haeg of the American Public Media Public Insight Network.
- Bloggers vs. Journalists: It’s a Psychological Thing
- Yes, It’s Quiz Time: News as Infotainment
- Will News Apps Re-Invent Journalism?
- Journalism’s Third Way: Strengthening Democracy, Monetizing Integrity
- Push Me, Pull Me, How Does News Flow?
- Why Journalism Doesn’t Need Saving: an Optimist’s List
- Online Journalism: Lessons Learned at the Tribune & Observer
- Hacking the News: Applying Computer Science to Journalism
- Human Centered Journalism: Changing News with Design Thinking
We’d be thrilled to get your vote for each and every one of these sessions, or for any you have time to review!